Koh Chang Resorts
Video Koh Chang
Recommend Cheap Price
High Quality Resorts on Koh Chang
Making a Reservation Asked Question
by Pumz Date 27/12/2555 15:01
Making a Reservation Asked Questions
More than just low prices, Excellent Customer Support and Fast Booking Service.
1. How do I reserve my hotel room ?
- Making an online reservation with Siammedee.com is easy.
Just complete and send the reservation form making sure that you have given us your e-mail address.
As soon we receive your request we will contact your chosen hotel to confirm the reservation. It is our policy to reply to all request within 24-48 hours (this time may be longer during high season, fair periods or special events).
2. Can I make a reservation directly through the hotel ?
- The special rates listed are only available through our service. If you would like to make a reservation directly with the hotel you will need to contact them directly.
3. What if the hotel that I selected is not available ?
- You will be notified via an e-mail (within 24 hours after placing your order) and you will not be charged.
We will do our best tosuggest you an alternative hotel.
4. What is the latest time that I can make my reservation ?
- Even if we accept all bookings that are made on the check-in date, we can only garantee bookings made at least 2-working days (not including Sun & Public holidays) before the check-in date (if the hotel has not already been fully booked). Any the earlier you book, the better chance you have to get a confirmed reservation.
5. How do I make a reservation for someone else ?
To complete a reservation for someone else, simply type in his or her name instead of yours for guest name. Use the billing address for the credit card you are using as the address. Don’t forget to use your email address to receive your confirmation information.
6. What happens to my hotel booking if my flight is delayed ?
Please inform directly the hotel as any additional or no charge will only depend on the hotel policy.
Confirming a Reservation
7. What happens when I make a reservation ?
Reservation requests will result in a new screen showing your booking’s status. Additionally, all reservations will be followed up within a few hours with emails to confirm your booking or suggest you alternative solutions if the hotel has been fully booked.
8. What sort of acknowledgement will I receive when I book a hotel room ?
When the booking is confirmed (by email), the payment will be processed.
A hotel voucher will be sent directly to the hotel which you made a reservation with.
You will also be able to print your reservation confirmation voucher that you may be asked to present front desk upon checkin. Generally, you only present your identification to the hotel reception when you check in.
9. What is a CONFIRMATION VOUCHER ?
Once the room is confirmed, we will send you by email a confirmation voucher detailing all the reservation and price conditions. We invite you to make printout of this voucher to be kept and presented at the time of your check-in. Your voucher will be accompanied by a booking confirmation number; make sure to have it in hand upon arrival.
10. Do I need to confirm my booking with the hotel directly ?
No. The Confirmation Voucher printed from the confirmation mail is all you need.
11. How long does it take to get a confirmation ?
Almost 24-48 hours except for special cases (during fair periods, high season, or special events...).
12. How safe are my credit card details ?
For secure online payment, we use Secure Socket Layers (SSL) to ensure the privacy of the information provided to us and at no time are your debit/credit card details transmitted unencrypted over the internet.
13. What do you do with my personal information?
We have the utmost respect for your privacy and security. We never divulge any information in our fully encrypted database account to anyone without your consent. Once you enter the reservations system to book a reservation, you are automatically taken into a secure booking engine that guarantees a safe and smooth transaction. We are very confident about the Internet security provided by Secure Sockets Layer protocol (SSL). The security features built into Internet Explorer, Netscape Navigator, and AOL, protect your Internet communications with: server authentication, privacy using encryption, and data integrity.
We take the issues of privacy and security very seriously. For peace of mind.
Prices & Payment
14. Are the rates on your site per person or per room per night ?
The quoted room rate is per room per night. The rate will reflect the number of persons you entered on the Search Form. It is for one person if you selected one person and it’s for two people if you selected two people.
15. Are taxes included in the rate ?
Yes. Taxes and service charge are included in our special Internet rates.
16. Are the rates the same for everyone ?
Please note that rates quoted are only available for overseas guests and not permitted for local residents and citizens. Therefore, the hotel shall have the right to refuse OR reject the guests upon check-in if the guests are found out to be local residents and may be liable to pay a walk-in rate supplement upon check-in.
17. What credit / debit cards are accepted ?
We currently accept the Visa, Mastercard and AMEX
18. My credit card number is correct, but it is not accepted. Why ?
There are a few possibilities:
- Your card type is not accepted at the hotel.
- The card expiration date precedes the reservation date.
- You have reached your credit limit.
- There is a computer error.
19. Why is the price different to when I last checked ?
A part from changes that may be made to reflect market conditions, the prices are shown in the currency requested by the user and these are subject to currency fluctuations. Therefore there may be slight variations in price on a daily basis that will reflect any movement in the currency exchange levels. Once a booking has been created however, the currency exchange rate for that booking is fixed as those at the booking creation date, even if further items are added to the booking. Most importantly, the prices include service charges, local taxes and in many cases breakfast.
DISCLAIMER : Please note that the published prices on Siammedee.com may change at any time without notice.
20. When will I be charged ?
Once we have received your credit card details, we simply check from our bank, in order to guarantee / secure your booking. Until the hotel accepts your booking, no immediate charge is made. We will charge your credit card in US dollar for the hotel room only after having supplied you with a confirmed reservation.
21. Is there any fee using our booking service ?
There is no charge, no fee to use our booking service for room reservations and, in fact, you will usually save a lot of money by booking at our special rates (up to 75% discount on walk in rates).
22. How do I get to the hotel ?
All hotels on Siammedee.com have a report that contains information relating to its location. It is your own responsibility to arrange travel to and from the hotel.
23. Is there a hotel shuttle service to/from the airport ?
You can easily find different kinds of Limousine Car Service at any airport. We do recommend you to use this service since it is the cheapest which is always available.
Many hotels offer shuttle service to and from the airport. This may be listed on the Lodging Information page. If it is offered, there may be a charge by the hotel for this service but it is often free for hotels close to the airport. Besides, some hotels have their own transportation service for additional transfer in the city.
24. Is parking available? Free parking? Long-term parking ?
Most hotels and vacation rentals offer free parking to their guests, although some may charge. Long-term parking is offered at the discretion of the property (often in conjunction with park and fly rates). This may be listed on the Lodging Information page.
What are the different room categories ?
Generally hotels tend to place their bedrooms within four different categories :
The actual differences between the bedrooms varies from one hotel to another, with executive being the highest standard of room.
A single room is designed to accommodate one person only. The room contains one single bed or twin bed.
A double room is designed to accommodate two people only. The room contains one queen bed or king size bed or if not available a twin bed.
A twin room is also designed to accommodate two people only. The room contains two single beds or if not available a king size bed.
Family Rooms There are two main types of family rooms, as follows :
A triple room is designed to accommodate three people only. The room will contain either :
- One queen and one single bed
- Three single beds
- Please specify which option you require when sending your reservation form.
A quad room is designed to accommodate four people only. The room will contain either :
- Two queen beds
- One queen and two single beds
- Four single beds
Please specify which option you require when sending your reservation form. We can also assist you in seeking accommodation that can accommodate more than four people in a room. Please specify the number of people in your party when completing your reservation request form.
Note that all kinds of room category are on request and depend on room availability.
25. What is Hotel Rating form / Review ?
We also encourage you to send us a note upon your return from your trip and submit a Hotel review for the hotel(s) you stayed at. Your Hotel’s Review will be shown at that hotel information page.
26. What are the check in and check out times ?
Normal policy of hotels displayed on our web site is for check in time from 2:00 PM (14:00 hrs.) and the check out time before Noon (12:00 hrs.).
27. Can I have vegetarian food ?
Just select your preference on the special request part of the reservation form.